Re: [Authentic_SCA] OT: renaissance magazine

  • Risa Strobel
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 4:30 PM
      I've got a copy of it. you want it?
      Risa
      On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 03:04 PM, Ulrika wrote:

      > I hope no-one is offended by me asking this....
      >
      > Im looking for an issue of the Renaissance Magazine, the one thats
      > about medival weddings (its out of print) issue9. If anyone could
      > help me find this Id be so grateful to you
      >
      > Thank you Ulrika

      > ---------------------~-->
      > Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
      > Dollars for Trying!
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/PJ_qlB/TM

    • mcuhirter
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 4:47 PM
        Ulrika, I have the exact issue you are looking for!

        Faolan McUhirter

        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Ulrika" <the_happy_owl@y...>
        wrote:
        > I hope no-one is offended by me asking this....
        >
        > Im looking for an issue of the Renaissance Magazine, the one thats
        > about medival weddings (its out of print) issue9. If anyone could
        > help me find this Id be so grateful to you
        >
        > Thank you Ulrika
      • Manly Summerfield
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1 7:50 PM
          For what its worth, the current issue on stands now is also about weddings.

          Muirgheal
          > Ulrika, I have the exact issue you are looking for!
          >
          > Faolan McUhirter
          >

          > --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Ulrika" <the_happy_owl@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > I hope no-one is offended by me asking this....
          > >
          > > Im looking for an issue of the Renaissance Magazine, the one thats
          > > about medival weddings (its out of print) issue9. If anyone could
          > > help me find this Id be so grateful to you
          > >
          > > Thank you Ulrika

        • wodeford
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1 8:02 PM
            wrote:
            > I hope no-one is offended by me asking this....

            Not offended. If you want to read fantasy, that's your business.
            Gaius brings home the occasional issue, I make Mystery Science
            Theater comments....

            Volume 2 of "A History of Private Life: Revelations of the Medieval
            World" by Philip Aries and George Duby is well worth a look if you
            are interested in information on weddings and marriage in medieval
            Europe.

            Tuppenceworth,
            Jehanne de Wodeford
          • Diane Thompson