OT: renaissance magazine

  • Ulrika
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 3:04 PM
      I hope no-one is offended by me asking this....

      Im looking for an issue of the Renaissance Magazine, the one thats
      about medival weddings (its out of print) issue9. If anyone could
      help me find this Id be so grateful to you

      Thank you Ulrika
    • Risa Strobel
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 4:30 PM
        I've got a copy of it. you want it?
        Risa
        On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 03:04 PM, Ulrika wrote:

        > I hope no-one is offended by me asking this....
        >
        > Im looking for an issue of the Renaissance Magazine, the one thats
        > about medival weddings (its out of print) issue9. If anyone could
        > help me find this Id be so grateful to you
        >
        > Thank you Ulrika

        > ---------------------~-->
        > Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty
        > Dollars for Trying!
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/PJ_qlB/TM

      • mcuhirter
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1 4:47 PM
          Ulrika, I have the exact issue you are looking for!

          Faolan McUhirter

          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Ulrika" <the_happy_owl@y...>
          wrote:
          > I hope no-one is offended by me asking this....
          >
          > Im looking for an issue of the Renaissance Magazine, the one thats
          > about medival weddings (its out of print) issue9. If anyone could
          > help me find this Id be so grateful to you
          >
          > Thank you Ulrika
        • Manly Summerfield
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1 7:50 PM
            For what its worth, the current issue on stands now is also about weddings.

            Muirgheal
            > Ulrika, I have the exact issue you are looking for!
            >
            > Faolan McUhirter
            >

            > --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Ulrika" <the_happy_owl@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > I hope no-one is offended by me asking this....
            > >
            > > Im looking for an issue of the Renaissance Magazine, the one thats
            > > about medival weddings (its out of print) issue9. If anyone could
            > > help me find this Id be so grateful to you
            > >
            > > Thank you Ulrika

          • wodeford
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1 8:02 PM
              wrote:
              > I hope no-one is offended by me asking this....

              Not offended. If you want to read fantasy, that's your business.
              Gaius brings home the occasional issue, I make Mystery Science
              Theater comments....

              Volume 2 of "A History of Private Life: Revelations of the Medieval
              World" by Philip Aries and George Duby is well worth a look if you
              are interested in information on weddings and marriage in medieval
              Europe.

              Tuppenceworth,
              Jehanne de Wodeford
            • Diane Thompson