[Authentic_SCA] Re: plaid -- Brynn?

  • Heather Rose Jones
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 30, 2003
      At 8:42 PM +0000 4/30/03, demontsegur wrote:
      >--- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Heather Rose Jones
      ><hrjones@s...> wrote:
      >> (I may try
      >> to describe this again when I'm not high on cold medicine.)
      >
      >Okay, if this is you "high on cold medicine", where can I get some of
      >that medicine? Your brain is still in top-top form from my vantage
      >point. :^)

      <grin> Standard Walgreen's generic cold pills!

      I may be ok in print, but my students got some really amazing run-on
      digressions this afternoon. (I warned them in advance that they were
      lucky I was there at all. I probably should have spent another day
      in bed, but this close to the end of the semester I feel like I'm
      deserting them.)

      Tangwystyl
      --
      *****