RE: [Authentic_SCA] Recommended Reading?

  • TimW
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2003
      >I looked in the Files sections in hopes of finding a 'recommended
      reading'
      >list, but alas, there isn't one and I don't have a whole lot of
      time to go
      >back through the archives of all the thousands of
      messages.

      You're right.  We really should put together a database of references
      recommended and not recommended.  Great idea!

      Smiles,
      Despina
      [TimW]
       There is a database section on the authentic groups site that does already have a reading list.  Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Authentic_SCA/database