Re: [Authentic_SCA] feedback

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 1, 2003
      At 09:59 AM 4/1/2003 -0800, you wrote:
      I've learned to always mention the positive first and make sugestions on how to make improvments second.

      and always end with a positive comment.  *grin*

      smiles,
      Despina
    • Alex Doyle
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 7, 2004

        > And on a slightly different topic, how does one compliment someone
        > on their garb without sounding condescending about it?

        How about just saying what you like about it? Like I love that blue or your gown fits so nicely or I love your veil. Is there a need to point out that others don't bother?

        Of course my favorite is when someone reconizes my inspiration art from my gown and says so.

        Alex