Re: [Authentic_SCA] yummy ebbplant wool wes: can you bleach wool

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Oh yeah, be careful what you say you have and don't like on this
      list. Chances are someone else will think it's amazing and want to
      barter/buy it off you. *grin*

      As for bleaching wool... I have yet to hear of something that will do this
      and not damage the integrety of the fibers in some manner. They might not
      fall apart today or tomorrow, but they will not be as strong as they would
      be/were. Sorry.

      Despina de la allergic to the crap they do to wool but I can pet sheep