Fwd: [Norsefolk] Quicktime movie of Longship Co. at Viking Sail 2000

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Looked cool.  I thought some of the Norse type people might enjoy a peek. Heck, I'm not Norse and I thought it was neat!

      Smiles,
      Despina

      This came in off the Norsefolk list. The film is pretty neat.

      I recently completed a 4 minute movie of the Longship Company's
      experience at Viking Sail 2000 in Newfoundland. The camera work is Fred
      Blonder's, supplemented by some stills of mine.  It is in Quicktime
      format and 18 MB in size.--Skapti

      http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~reeder/VikingSail2000-LongshipCo.mov