Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: (unknown)

  • zareheh kevorkian
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 31, 2003
      Congrats and looking forward to seeeing views of that naughty purse :)

      Goran
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 7, 2004

        > And on a slightly different topic, how does one compliment someone
        > on their garb without sounding condescending about it?

        How about just saying what you like about it? Like I love that blue or your gown fits so nicely or I love your veil. Is there a need to point out that others don't bother?

        Of course my favorite is when someone reconizes my inspiration art from my gown and says so.

        Alex