Authenticiy eGroup

  • Stephen Higa
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2000
      salud, Lady Fujiwara! I was just made aware of another group already
      in existence that addresses some of the concerns I wish to address in
      this group. http://www.egroups.com/group/authenticity

      Perhaps if no one else joins this group, we can pick up camp and move
      to that group!

      Shalom,
      Moshe Mant
    • Kass McGann
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2000
        --- In Authentic_SCA@egroups.com, "Stephen Higa" <mitsuo@u...> wrote:
        > salud, Lady Fujiwara! I was just made aware of another group
        already
        > in existence that addresses some of the concerns I wish to address
        in
        > this group. http://www.egroups.com/group/authenticity
        >
        > Perhaps if no one else joins this group, we can pick up camp and
        move
        > to that group!

        Moshe,

        I used to be subscribed to the authenticity group here at egroups.
        It was good for a while. Then the discussion just kind of dropped
        off. I unsubscribed when I realized all I was getting were the "This
        Week in History" updates and no one was talking at all.

        Of course I haven't peered in on them since the summer, so I have no
        idea if they are active or not.

        Aoi