Re: [Authentic_SCA] looking iron fire

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      At 09:47 AM 3/2/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      >I am hoping to find a place that sells out doors iron fire place.
      >Something that looks good for late time line.

      I'm fuzzy on for what you're searching. Are you looking for a grate to put
      directly over the top of a fire? for a grate to place in front of a
      fireplace (like would be found in a house)? or for a fire pit to use
      outside, such as for camping purposes? or for something to place around an
      outside fire pit?

      Country and approximate time period rather than just 'late' would also
      help. Some people with their heads in the 12th century think that 14th
      century is late. *grin*

      Smiles,
      Despina