Re: use for wool jersey

  • danandjay
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      (catching up on digests-had week from hell)

      I found some cream wool jersey at my local thrift store- couldn't pass
      up the deal $3 for 2 yards. It made the most wonderful hosen. Yes, I
      know that hosen werent made from stretch but they are warm, they layer
      wonderfully due to the stretch and I suspect they will dye up nicely
      (currently they are cream- not very sensible for An Tir camping)

      Mabel