looking iron fire

  • captmurdock2375 <captmurdock2375@yahoo.c
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 1:47 AM
      I am hoping to find a place that sells out doors iron fire place.
      Something that looks good for late time line.
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3 8:33 AM
        At 09:47 AM 3/2/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        >I am hoping to find a place that sells out doors iron fire place.
        >Something that looks good for late time line.

        I'm fuzzy on for what you're searching. Are you looking for a grate to put
        directly over the top of a fire? for a grate to place in front of a
        fireplace (like would be found in a house)? or for a fire pit to use
        outside, such as for camping purposes? or for something to place around an
        outside fire pit?

        Country and approximate time period rather than just 'late' would also
        help. Some people with their heads in the 12th century think that 14th
        century is late. *grin*

        Smiles,
        Despina