Re: [Authentic_SCA] more on food

  • Heather Rose Jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
      At 8:13 AM -0600 2/28/03, Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil wrote:

      >Lahs (Guter Speise)
      >19. Diz ist ein gut spise von eime lahs

      <snip>

      I am now cursing the several hours before I will be able to go off to
      the store and pick up ingredients. I drool. I yearn. I hunger.
      (Did I mention that I love salmon?)

      Tangwystyl
      --
      *****
      Heather Rose Jones
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
        >Thanks!
        >
        >Margaret de Greyve

        No problem. I might eat Lahs again in five years or so... They really were
        good either chicken or salmon.

        Smiles,
        Despina
      • Marian Llynn Hilliard
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2003
          On 2/28/03 8:13 AM, aheilvei@... wrote:

          >> > Despina
          >> > may never eat Lahs again (pastry wrapped salmon from Sabina
          >>Welserin),
          >>Sounds yummy, though...would you share the recipe?
          >
          > It's in the files section - folder named "Despina" file named
          "feastfinal"

          [SNIP]

          Thanks!

          Margaret de Greyve