Cainder's documentation

  • Colleen McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2003
      << Ooh, would you be willing to share your wonderful documentation with us? Pretty pretty please?

      Talia >>

      Certainly, when I am all done. At this point, it looks like I'll be working on it right up to Friday morning (not at all what I wanted - I even project planned the darn thing!).

      Just send me a reminder if you haven't heard anything from me by the end of March or so. I'll be taking an R&R break from everything research/project related for the entire month!

      Cainder