A Day of Japanese Arts

  • Gerita
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2003
      The textile group of north-central-region (we'll get a name someday) doth invite all gentles to attend

      A Day of Japanese Arts

      Saturday, March 22, 2003
      9 am to 5 pm

      in Plano, Texas

      To learn and practice Japanese Arts such as Kumihimo, Sashiko, Temari, Kosode-making, and more.

      Cost:  $5.00 each, plus cost of materials for classes.

      Reservations are a must, due to the Japanese luncheon feast.  To attend or to teach, please contact:

      Event Steward                                    Feast Steward
      Gerita del Mare                                   Morgan Cain

    • Gerita
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2003
        Gosh, Ii, please do!!

        Gerita

        > Would you mind if I forwarded this to the Japanese Mailing List
        > (SCA-JML@yahoogroups.com)?
        >
        > -Ii
        >
        > On Sun, 23 Feb 2003, Gerita wrote:
        >
        > > The textile group of north-central-region (we'll get a name someday)
        doth invite all gentles to attend

        > > A Day of Japanese Arts
        > >
        > > Saturday, March 22, 2003
        > > 9 am to 5 pm
        > >
        > > in Plano, Texas
        > >
        > > To learn and practice Japanese Arts such as Kumihimo, Sashiko, Temari,
        Kosode-making, and more.

        > > Cost: $5.00 each, plus cost of materials for classes.
        > >
        > > Reservations are a must, due to the Japanese luncheon feast. To attend
        or to teach, please contact:

        > > Event Steward Feast Steward
        > > Gerita del Mare Morgan Cain
        > > hpockets@...