Re: [Authentic_SCA] SCA and guns was Discussion list

  • Zohra Rawling
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 3, 2003
      --On Monday, February 3, 2003 5:33 PM -0800 "Chiara Fagni/Kiara/Ciar"
      <kiarapanther1@...> wrote:

      > How interesting. Having been in the SCA for over 10 years now, I
      > associate most of the people I know as being pro-NRA as being in the SCA.
      > Guns and Knifes fanatics seem to go hand and hand (oooohh, weapons)
      > regardless of whether they are playing in a pre-gun setting.

      I know that I am pro-gun and that surprises a wholllleee lot of people.

      lol

      ysabella...back off in her corner
    • Kass McGann <historian@reconstructinghis
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 5, 2003
        > And Pennsic happens during the ragweed season. When I was a kid,
        my
        > family went to the seashore just to get away from the ragweed; my
        dad
        > was horribly allergic to the stuff.

        That's not a bad idea...

        Ragweed season starts about two weeks later here in Eastern PA. The
        first time I went to Pennsic, I didn't know this and I was miserable
        for four days because I didn't think to bring meds with me.

        The second time I went, it was that hideously hot summer when we had
        almost no rain. The ragweed died before it had a change to get
        airborn. =)

        Kass