Re: Discussion list?

  • wodeford <wodeford@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 129 , Feb 3, 2003
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, luann.mason@j... wrote:
      > Wanna bet? ;-P As a veteran of 135th Gettysburg, let me assure you
      > there were some pretty strange get-ups that had NOTHING to do with
      > history as we know it.... Did I mention the "lady" in the black
      leather
      > corset and bullwhip????????

      She probably got lost on her way to Pennsic.

      Jehanne (ducking and running)
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 129 of 129 , Feb 7, 2003
        At 09:32 PM 2/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:

        >One of my very few complaints about the SCA is that this outfit has
        >totally ruined my sense of wonder at seeing people in archaic dress.

        Ah, but it has greatly improved my appreciation for those who do it
        correctly. Those who wear proper clothing and have the proper deportment
        for the clothing/time/area they are representing are more of a joy for me
        now. YMMV.

        Smiles,
        Despina