Discussion list?

  • Kass McGann <historian@reconstructinghis
    Message 1 of 129 , Feb 3, 2003
      Would anyone here be interested in a discussion list including
      members of living history/reenactment groups and the SCA and related
      groups?

      I'm trying to promote understanding between the SCA etc. and the
      reenactment community. My hope is that it won't deteriorate into
      nothing but flame wars.

      Anyone up for it?

      Kass
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 129 of 129 , Feb 7, 2003
        At 09:32 PM 2/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:

        >One of my very few complaints about the SCA is that this outfit has
        >totally ruined my sense of wonder at seeing people in archaic dress.

        Ah, but it has greatly improved my appreciation for those who do it
        correctly. Those who wear proper clothing and have the proper deportment
        for the clothing/time/area they are representing are more of a joy for me
        now. YMMV.

        Smiles,
        Despina