my current project

  • Kirrily Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      So, my current project is a feast which I'm running here in Ealdormere
      at the start of April. The theme is "Just a feast" ... no fighting, no
      competitions, no meetings, probably no court... just five courses of
      recreated Elizabethan dishes, and just enough entertainment (music,
      dancing, and so on) in between to help you digest each course before
      the next one arrives.

      I thought that some people here might be interested in attending, so if
      anyone feels like making their way up here for it you can find more
      information at http://infotrope.net/sca/justafeast/

      Yours,

      Katherine

      katherine@... http://infotrope.net/sca/
    • ladymorwenna <ladymorwenna@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2003
        > So, my current project is a feast which I'm running here in
        > Ealdormere at the start of April. The theme is "Just a feast" ...
        > no fighting, no competitions, no meetings, probably no court... just
        > five courses of recreated Elizabethan dishes, and just enough
        > entertainment (music, dancing, and so on) in between to help you
        > digest each course before the next one arrives.
        >
        > I thought that some people here might be interested in attending, so
        > if anyone feels like making their way up here for it you can find
        > more information at http://infotrope.net/sca/justafeast/
        >
        > Yours,
        >
        > Katherine

        Katherine,

        It sounds stunning! I was even considering making my way north, until
        I realized that as you are dishing up delights in Ealdormere, I'll be
        treading the boards in the East. That's the day we put on A
        Midsummer's Night Dream. If only I truly had fairy magic, I too would
        put a girdle round the earth in 40 minutes and join you.

        --Morwenna
      • Carolle M. Cox
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2003
          Sounds yummy!! I'm honestly sorry i'm too far away to be there. Please
          have an appointed photographer so we can see this project of yours!

          Gerita