First countesses

  • meroeandjeremy@ozemail.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      Hi,
      Sorry for the delay replying to this topic, but we are in the middle of an interstate move and don't have much computer access at the moment.

      Lochac's 12th Night event was our second coronation since bcoming a kingdom (the first king & queen were stepping down). The first king & queen were then given the titles of 'Count Lochac' and Countess Lochac'. The person who spoke for them and requested this of the crown (the second king & queen) was Duke Elffin, who was originally from Lochac and later moved to Drachenvald (apologies if I spelt that incorrectly!), and who holds the titles of Count Drachenvald and Duke Drachenvald, as he was the first count and the first duke of Drachenvald.

      So at least two kingdoms do follow this protocol.

      Meroe/Rohese
      Stormhold, Lochac