Milk-drinking britians

  • Jeff Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      The documentation of food use has always been of interest to me, even if
      it is outside my area of concentration. Here are two URLS. The first,
      from BBC, should be accessible to anyone. The second may only be
      accessible to those with Online access to PNAS:

      Hmmm, can't find the article on PNAS. It doesn't seem to be in the most
      recent issue, or in the archives. I'll send it along when it shows up.

      Cu drag,
      Bogdan

      To the timid and hesitating, everything is impossible because it seems
      so. -Sir Walter Scott

      If you cannot explain it in a sentence, then you don't truly understand
      it.
      Jeffrey Heilveil M.S.
      PhD Candidate, Department of Entomology
      University of Illinois