Speaking of Songs

  • Simone de Barjavel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2003

      HI,

      Speaking of music stuck in your head.

      I've got the chorus to a folk tune stuck in mine but can't remember the verses.... I don't think it's period but I'd love to find the words if anyone can help?

      The chorus goes:

      Hi diddle day diddle di do dandy

      I want a man who'll tickle my fancy.

      Bring me flowers and cherry brandy,

      and love me night and morning.

      Thanks,

      Simone

       Ariane Helou <ahelou@...> wrote:

      Jehanne wrote:
      >Thanks to Moshe, I've had Juan del Enzina's "Oy comamos y bebamos"
      >rattling around inside my skull for the past three days.
      >
      >I'll have to teach him something equally infectious now. ;->

      You already succeeded in that respect with someone else.  I haven't been
      able to get "Alle psallite" out of my head since Thursday, either!  ;-)

      Vittoria

      Do you Yahoo!?