Re: [Authentic_SCA] Velvet Tudor Gown

  • Brooke Revere
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
      Thank you, Elisa! Remember the tapestries at 12th Night that we were admiring? Someone snapped pictures of a few of them, along with some very nice picture of the event:

      http://www.smartgroups.com/pictures/openalbum.cfm?GID=1452098&AlbumID=2857337&layout=L&viewType=detailed&sort=ordernum&dir=ASC&shownum=12&Page=1

      Adele Fontane

      Kristen Dahle wrote:

       You looked lovely at 12th Night, Adele.  I'm glad that you posted pictures.

      Elisa
      (I was the one in the big blue wool houppelande and horned headdress.  We chatted on Sunday before court.)