Re: [Authentic_SCA] Spanish style and pinking

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Unless my skirts are really heavy (which is possible, it's velvet after
      all), I think I might forgo the bumroll. For the most part, I just wanted
      to know if I was "on" with what I was thinking.

      The dress I'm making is Spanish style, but it's German in origin.

      I've got to figure out the best way to do pinking. Any thoughts? Ideas?

      Right now, I'm looking at drawing (lightly in chalk) the lines on the silk
      and then using a razor blade to make the cuts. It'll take quite a while
      this way, so if anyone has better suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

      Smiles,
      Despina
    • marshamclean@rogers.com