velvet slippers

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
      Opinions solicited.

      Should I put a leather sole on my velvet slippers? I'm leaning toward
      yes. The scant bit of material that I have on the extant garments for this
      doesn't include much in the way of a description for the shoes that were found.

      Smiles,
      Despina de la this outfit is gonna rock if I can get it done in time
    • marshamclean@rogers.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
          At 11:04 AM 1/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
          >I would. It'll wear longer and be less slippy on floors. Shoes and
          >Pattens shows many instances of cloth shoes with leather soles.

          The longer wear is what I'm looking at more.

          I think I'll slip a bit of mink in the bottoms of them for warmth as
          well. Nothing permanent but a bit of warmth for the tootsies.

          Smiles,
          Despina
        • marshamclean@rogers.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003