two exhibits

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      In case I haven't passed this information on prior to now to this group......
      Smiles,
      Despina de la buried first day back at work

      The Medici, Michelangelo and the Art of Late Renaissance Florence is
      showing at the Art Institute of Chicago through February , and will reopen
      in the Detroit Art Institute March 16-June 8. Yes, Bronzino's Eleanora de
      Toledo (with The Dress) is included. Here's a link:
      http://www.artic.edu/aic/exhibitions/medici/visitor.html

      The Fogg Museum at Harvard will show "Bruegel to Rembrandt; Dutch
      and Flemish Drawings..." March 22-July 6.
      http://www.artmuseums.harvard.edu/exhibitions/foggupcoming.html