Looking for japanese garb

  • Kevin C Mason
    Message 1 of 113 , Mar 13, 2001
      Hi I run a Small village in the West kingdom. We are Japanese fishing
      village. We are trying to make all our garb as accurate as possible. one of
      the biggest questions we have is on Buddhist monk garb. anyone have any
      Ideas

      Takanami

      Not period but we are working on it. :)
    • KaraM
      Message 113 of 113 , Oct 20, 2012
        Hello Lidia,

        I am relatively new to the SCA and I love the Tudor time period as well. I'm from the East Kingdom my SCA name is Anna Tailor. I'm very serious about using period materials and patterns and I would love to chat about garb and everything else Tudor. I have 2 small children whom I absolutely love to dress up in middle class Tudor garb however, I haven't gotten around to making much nice things for myself. I've made some Italian Ren garb (because I was pregnant and the underbust cut works well with an ever expanding belly. But now that I am done having children for a least a little while I would like to get into to garb that I joined the SCA for!

        Anna Tailor