heraldic thingies (silly)

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
      At 03:09 PM 12/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
      >Gaius wrote "But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie."
      >
      >I don't EVEN want to know about no heraldic "thingies".
      >Nmm mmm.
      >You heralds keep your thingies to yourselves.

      Ewwwwww, heraldic thingies! Run! Quickly!

      Despina
    • GR Auklandus
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
        --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:
        > At 03:09 PM 12/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
        > >Gaius wrote "But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie."
        > >
        > >I don't EVEN want to know about no heraldic "thingies".
        > >Nmm mmm.
        > >You heralds keep your thingies to yourselves.
        >
        > Ewwwwww, heraldic thingies! Run! Quickly!
        >
        > Despina

        Yup. Green and gold and crossed besides.

        Gaius
      • Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albiz
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
          Hmmmm....  sounds interesting...  I've never seen heraldic thingies close-up...

          :)

          Apollonia

          Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
          Kingdom of Atlantia
          www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

          **Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.**

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
            <SPLORK>

            Geez! Don't DO that to me!

            I can't hold it in like that.