Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music Symposium

  • GR Auklandus
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
      --- Steven Proctor <sproctor@...> wrote:
      > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D
      I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!

      > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.
      >
      > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
      > deal with heraldic issues, no?
      Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds? Naaahhhhhh!)

      > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?
      >
      > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D
      > Ta
      >
      > Adhemar

      Gaius

      Yup. <GRIN>
    • marshamclean@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
        Awwwwww....

        > <evil grin> Now, some other heralds, even "the herald"s,
        > well...
        But, we LIKE Ahdemar! And he's (almost?) a "the herald."

        But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.

        > Madinia de la overwhelmed and procrastinating
        Yup. Me too. <whipcrack!> Back to work.

        Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?

        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
          --- Steven Proctor <sproctor@...> wrote:
          > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D
          I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!

          > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.
          >
          > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
          > deal with heraldic issues, no?
          Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds? Naaahhhhhh!)

          > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?
          >
          > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D
          > Ta
          >
          > Adhemar

          Gaius

          Yup. <GRIN>

        • Steven Proctor
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
            OOooooooo! Promise?!

            Ta

            Adhemar

            ...Have you minions call my minions...

            marshamclean@... wrote:

            > Adhemar, you could be next...
            >
            > Madinia
            >

            > > From: GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@...>
            > > Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST
            > > To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
            > > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music
            > Symposium
            > >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D
            > I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!
            >
            > > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.
            > >
            > > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
            >
            > > deal with heraldic issues, no?
            > Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?
            > Naaahhhhhh!)
            >
            > > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?
            > >
            > > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D
            > > Ta
            > >
            > > Adhemar
            >
            > Gaius
            >
            > Yup. <GRIN>

            Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen
            window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I
            started thinking: What if I get hit in this intersection, and, struck
            with amnesia, I hobble to the edge of the highway, hungry and confused,
            and am picked up by a lonely trucker headed for McDonald's and since I
            have no memory, I've forgotten I hate McDonald's, so I hop in, and he -
            just thankful for the company - figures I'm a middle aged housewife
            looking for love in all the wrong places and he's got several of them?

            GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@
            DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+
          • marshamclean@rogers.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002

              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
                Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.

                Gaius

                --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                > Call them what? Snookums?
                >
                > Madinia
                > >
                > > From: Steven Proctor <sproctor@...>
                > > OOooooooo! Promise?!
                >
                > Ta
                >
                > Adhemar
                >
                > ...Have you minions call my minions...

                <HR>

                <tt>
                OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR>
                <BR>
                Ta<BR>
                <BR>
                Adhemar<BR>
                <BR>
                ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR>
                <BR>
                <BR>
                <BR>
                <BR>
                marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
                <BR>
                >  Adhemar, you could be next...<BR>
                ><BR>
                > Madinia<BR>
                ><BR>
                > ><BR>
                > > From: GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@...><BR>
                > > Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR>
                > > To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR>
                > > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music<BR>
                > Symposium<BR>
                > ><BR>
                > ><BR>
                ><BR>
                ><BR>

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR>

                ADVERTISEMENT<BR>
                <BR>
                <BR>
                ><BR>
                > > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR>
                > I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR>
                ><BR>
                > > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.<BR>
                > ><BR>
                > > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to<BR>
                ><BR>
                > > deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR>
                > Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR>
                > Naaahhhhhh!)<BR>
                ><BR>
                > > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR>
                > ><BR>
                > > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR>
                > > Ta<BR>
                > ><BR>
                > > Adhemar<BR>
                ><BR>
                > Gaius<BR>
                ><BR>
                > Yup. <GRIN><BR>
                ><BR>
                ><BR>
                ><BR>
                ><BR>
                <BR>
                --<BR>
                Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen<BR>
                window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I<BR>
                started thinking: What if I get hit in this intersection, and, struck<BR>
                with amnesia, I hobble to the edge of the highway, hungry and confused,<BR>
                and am picked up by a lonely trucker headed for McDonald's and since I<BR>
                have no memory, I've forgotten I hate McDonald's, so I hop in, and he -<BR>
                just thankful for the company - figures I'm a middle aged housewife<BR>
                looking for love in all the wrong places and he's got several of them?<BR>
                <BR>
                GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@<BR>
                DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+<BR>
                <BR>
                <BR>
                </tt>

                <tt>
                <BR>
                </tt>

                <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
                href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.</tt>

              • marshamclean@rogers.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002

                  --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                  > Call them what?  Snookums?
                  >
                  > Madinia
                  > >
                  > > From: Steven Proctor <sproctor@...>
                  > > OOooooooo! Promise?!
                  >
                  > Ta
                  >
                  > Adhemar
                  >
                  > ...Have you minions call my minions...

                  <HR>

                  <tt>
                  OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR>
                  <BR>
                  Ta<BR>
                  <BR>
                  Adhemar<BR>
                  <BR>
                  ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR>
                  <BR>
                  <BR>
                  <BR>
                  <BR>
                  marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
                  <BR>
                  &gt;&nbsp; Adhemar, you could be next...<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; Madinia<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; &gt; From: GR Auklandus &lt;vsct_caius@...&gt;<BR>
                  &gt; &gt; Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR>
                  &gt; &gt; To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR>
                  &gt; &gt; Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music<BR>
                  &gt; Symposium<BR>
                  &gt; &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; &gt;<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR>
                  &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
                  ADVERTISEMENT<BR>
                  <BR>
                  <BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR>
                  &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR>
                  &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
                  &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of<BR>
                  &gt; Service.--- Steven Proctor &lt;sproctor@...&gt; wrote:<BR>
                  &gt; &gt; Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR>
                  &gt; I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; &gt; &gt; But it does explain the &quot;heraldic issues&quot; thingie.<BR>
                  &gt; &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; &gt; With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; &gt; deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR>
                  &gt; Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR>
                  &gt; Naaahhhhhh!)<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; &gt; &gt; Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR>
                  &gt; &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; &gt; Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR>
                  &gt; &gt; Ta<BR>
                  &gt; &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; &gt; Adhemar<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; Gaius<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; Yup. &lt;GRIN&gt;<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR>
                  &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR>
                  &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
                  &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt;<BR>
                  &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.<BR>

                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
                    Ah. OK.

                    I'm real cute (tm).

                    But far away.

                    <GRIN>

                    Gaius

                    --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                    > <shrug> Depends how cute they are.
                    >
                    > Madinia
                    > >
                    > > From: GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@...>
                    > > Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.
                    >
                    > Gaius

                    <HR>

                    <tt>
                    Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.<BR>
                    <BR>
                    Gaius<BR>
                    <BR>
                    --- marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
                    href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a> <BR>
                    > <BR>
                    > <BR>
                    <HR><BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    <tt><BR>
                    OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    Ta<BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    Adhemar<BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    marshamclean@... wrote:<BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    &gt;&nbsp; Adhemar, you could be next...<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; Madinia<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt; From: GR Auklandus &lt;vsct_caius@...&gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt; Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt; To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt; Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and
                    Music<BR><BR>
                    &gt; Symposium<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR><BR>
                    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
                    ADVERTISEMENT<BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>
                    &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR><BR>
                    &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR><BR>
                    &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of<BR><BR>
                    &gt; Service.--- Steven Proctor &lt;sproctor@...&gt;
                    wrote:<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt; Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR><BR>
                    &gt; I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt; &gt; But it does explain the &quot;heraldic issues&quot;
                    thingie.<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt; With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able
                    to<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt; deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR><BR>
                    &gt; Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR><BR>
                    &gt; Naaahhhhhh!)<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt; &gt; Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt; Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt; Ta<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; &gt; Adhemar<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; Gaius<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; Yup. &lt;GRIN&gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>
                    &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR><BR>
                    &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR><BR>
                    &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt;<BR><BR>
                    &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                    Service.<BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    --<BR><BR>
                    Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen<BR><BR>
                    window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I<BR><BR>
                    started thinking: What if I get hit in this intersection, and, struck<BR><BR>
                    with amnesia, I hobble to the edge of the highway, hungry and confused,<BR><BR>
                    and am picked up by a lonely trucker headed for McDonald's and since I<BR><BR>
                    have no memory, I've forgotten I hate McDonald's, so I hop in, and he -<BR><BR>
                    just thankful for the company - figures I'm a middle aged housewife<BR><BR>
                    looking for love in all the wrong places and he's got several of them?<BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@<BR><BR>
                    DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+<BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    </tt><BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    <tt><BR>
                    <BR><BR>
                    </tt><BR>
                    <BR>
                    <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a<BR>
                    href="<a
                    href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>">Yahoo!
                    Terms of Service</a>.</tt><BR>