Re: Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music Symposium

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Steven Proctor <sproctor@s...> wrote:
      > GR Auklandus wrote:
      > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D

      A photo of Gaius looking butch is in my Photo Album at
      http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/authentic_sca/vwp?.dir=/Jehanne%
      27s+Photos&.src=gr&.dnm=Gaius+Looking+Butch.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%
      3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/authentic_sca/lst%3f%
      26.dir=/Jehanne%2527s%2bPhotos%26.src=gr%26.view=t

      OK everyone, back on your heads.

      Jehanne
    • GR Auklandus
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
        --- Steven Proctor <sproctor@...> wrote:
        > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D
        I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!

        > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.
        >
        > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
        > deal with heraldic issues, no?
        Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds? Naaahhhhhh!)

        > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?
        >
        > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D
        > Ta
        >
        > Adhemar

        Gaius

        Yup. <GRIN>
      • marshamclean@rogers.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
          Awwwwww....

          > <evil grin> Now, some other heralds, even "the herald"s,
          > well...
          But, we LIKE Ahdemar! And he's (almost?) a "the herald."

          But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.

          > Madinia de la overwhelmed and procrastinating
          Yup. Me too. <whipcrack!> Back to work.

          Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?

          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
            --- Steven Proctor <sproctor@...> wrote:
            > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D
            I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!

            > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.
            >
            > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
            > deal with heraldic issues, no?
            Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds? Naaahhhhhh!)

            > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?
            >
            > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D
            > Ta
            >
            > Adhemar

            Gaius

            Yup. <GRIN>

          • Steven Proctor
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
              OOooooooo! Promise?!

              Ta

              Adhemar

              ...Have you minions call my minions...

              marshamclean@... wrote:

              > Adhemar, you could be next...
              >
              > Madinia
              >

              > > From: GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@...>
              > > Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST
              > > To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
              > > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music
              > Symposium
              > >

              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              > > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D
              > I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!
              >
              > > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.
              > >
              > > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
              >
              > > deal with heraldic issues, no?
              > Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?
              > Naaahhhhhh!)
              >
              > > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?
              > >
              > > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D
              > > Ta
              > >
              > > Adhemar
              >
              > Gaius
              >
              > Yup. <GRIN>

              Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen
              window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I
              started thinking: What if I get hit in this intersection, and, struck
              with amnesia, I hobble to the edge of the highway, hungry and confused,
              and am picked up by a lonely trucker headed for McDonald's and since I
              have no memory, I've forgotten I hate McDonald's, so I hop in, and he -
              just thankful for the company - figures I'm a middle aged housewife
              looking for love in all the wrong places and he's got several of them?

              GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@
              DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+
            • marshamclean@rogers.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002

                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
                  Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.

                  Gaius

                  --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                  > Call them what? Snookums?
                  >
                  > Madinia
                  > >
                  > > From: Steven Proctor <sproctor@...>
                  > > OOooooooo! Promise?!
                  >
                  > Ta
                  >
                  > Adhemar
                  >
                  > ...Have you minions call my minions...

                  <HR>

                  <tt>
                  OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR>
                  <BR>
                  Ta<BR>
                  <BR>
                  Adhemar<BR>
                  <BR>
                  ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR>
                  <BR>
                  <BR>
                  <BR>
                  <BR>
                  marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
                  <BR>
                  >  Adhemar, you could be next...<BR>
                  ><BR>
                  > Madinia<BR>
                  ><BR>
                  > ><BR>
                  > > From: GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@...><BR>
                  > > Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR>
                  > > To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR>
                  > > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music<BR>
                  > Symposium<BR>
                  > ><BR>
                  > ><BR>
                  ><BR>
                  ><BR>

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR>

                  ADVERTISEMENT<BR>
                  <BR>
                  <BR>
                  ><BR>
                  > > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR>
                  > I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR>
                  ><BR>
                  > > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.<BR>
                  > ><BR>
                  > > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to<BR>
                  ><BR>
                  > > deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR>
                  > Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR>
                  > Naaahhhhhh!)<BR>
                  ><BR>
                  > > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR>
                  > ><BR>
                  > > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR>
                  > > Ta<BR>
                  > ><BR>
                  > > Adhemar<BR>
                  ><BR>
                  > Gaius<BR>
                  ><BR>
                  > Yup. <GRIN><BR>
                  ><BR>
                  ><BR>
                  ><BR>
                  ><BR>
                  <BR>
                  --<BR>
                  Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen<BR>
                  window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I<BR>
                  started thinking: What if I get hit in this intersection, and, struck<BR>
                  with amnesia, I hobble to the edge of the highway, hungry and confused,<BR>
                  and am picked up by a lonely trucker headed for McDonald's and since I<BR>
                  have no memory, I've forgotten I hate McDonald's, so I hop in, and he -<BR>
                  just thankful for the company - figures I'm a middle aged housewife<BR>
                  looking for love in all the wrong places and he's got several of them?<BR>
                  <BR>
                  GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@<BR>
                  DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+<BR>
                  <BR>
                  <BR>
                  </tt>

                  <tt>
                  <BR>
                  </tt>

                  <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
                  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.</tt>

                • marshamclean@rogers.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002

                    --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                    > Call them what?  Snookums?
                    >
                    > Madinia
                    > >
                    > > From: Steven Proctor <sproctor@...>
                    > > OOooooooo! Promise?!
                    >
                    > Ta
                    >
                    > Adhemar
                    >
                    > ...Have you minions call my minions...

                    <HR>

                    <tt>
                    OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR>
                    <BR>
                    Ta<BR>
                    <BR>
                    Adhemar<BR>
                    <BR>
                    ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
                    <BR>
                    &gt;&nbsp; Adhemar, you could be next...<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; Madinia<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; &gt; From: GR Auklandus &lt;vsct_caius@...&gt;<BR>
                    &gt; &gt; Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR>
                    &gt; &gt; To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR>
                    &gt; &gt; Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music<BR>
                    &gt; Symposium<BR>
                    &gt; &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; &gt;<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR>
                    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
                    ADVERTISEMENT<BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR>
                    &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR>
                    &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
                    &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of<BR>
                    &gt; Service.--- Steven Proctor &lt;sproctor@...&gt; wrote:<BR>
                    &gt; &gt; Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR>
                    &gt; I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; &gt; &gt; But it does explain the &quot;heraldic issues&quot; thingie.<BR>
                    &gt; &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; &gt; With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; &gt; deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR>
                    &gt; Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR>
                    &gt; Naaahhhhhh!)<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; &gt; &gt; Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR>
                    &gt; &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; &gt; Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR>
                    &gt; &gt; Ta<BR>
                    &gt; &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; &gt; Adhemar<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; Gaius<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; Yup. &lt;GRIN&gt;<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR>
                    &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR>
                    &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
                    &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt;<BR>
                    &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.<BR>

                    Message 9 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
                      Ah. OK.

                      I'm real cute (tm).

                      But far away.

                      <GRIN>

                      Gaius

                      --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                      > <shrug> Depends how cute they are.
                      >
                      > Madinia
                      > >
                      > > From: GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@...>
                      > > Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.
                      >
                      > Gaius

                      <HR>

                      <tt>
                      Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.<BR>
                      <BR>
                      Gaius<BR>
                      <BR>
                      --- marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
                      href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a> <BR>
                      > <BR>
                      > <BR>
                      <HR><BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      <tt><BR>
                      OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      Ta<BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      Adhemar<BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      marshamclean@... wrote:<BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      &gt;&nbsp; Adhemar, you could be next...<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; Madinia<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt; From: GR Auklandus &lt;vsct_caius@...&gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt; Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt; To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt; Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and
                      Music<BR><BR>
                      &gt; Symposium<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR><BR>
                      &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
                      ADVERTISEMENT<BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>
                      &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR><BR>
                      &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR><BR>
                      &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of<BR><BR>
                      &gt; Service.--- Steven Proctor &lt;sproctor@...&gt;
                      wrote:<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt; Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR><BR>
                      &gt; I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt; &gt; But it does explain the &quot;heraldic issues&quot;
                      thingie.<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt; With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able
                      to<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt; deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR><BR>
                      &gt; Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR><BR>
                      &gt; Naaahhhhhh!)<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt; &gt; Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt; Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt; Ta<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; &gt; Adhemar<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; Gaius<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; Yup. &lt;GRIN&gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>
                      &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR><BR>
                      &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR><BR>
                      &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt;<BR><BR>
                      &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                      Service.<BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      --<BR><BR>
                      Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen<BR><BR>
                      window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I<BR><BR>
                      started thinking: What if I get hit in this intersection, and, struck<BR><BR>
                      with amnesia, I hobble to the edge of the highway, hungry and confused,<BR><BR>
                      and am picked up by a lonely trucker headed for McDonald's and since I<BR><BR>
                      have no memory, I've forgotten I hate McDonald's, so I hop in, and he -<BR><BR>
                      just thankful for the company - figures I'm a middle aged housewife<BR><BR>
                      looking for love in all the wrong places and he's got several of them?<BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@<BR><BR>
                      DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+<BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      </tt><BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      <tt><BR>
                      <BR><BR>
                      </tt><BR>
                      <BR>
                      <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a<BR>
                      href="<a
                      href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>">Yahoo!
                      Terms of Service</a>.</tt><BR>