Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music Symposium

  • Steven Proctor
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
      GR Auklandus wrote:

      > --- marshamclean@... wrote:
      > > <arches eyebrow> I like you.
      > Awwwwww....

      Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D

      > But, we LIKE Ahdemar! And he's (almost?) a "the herald."

      Not even almost, at this point. Brigantia is not to be me...

      > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.

      With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
      deal with heraldic issues, no?

      > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?

      Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D

      Ta

      Adhemar

      --
      Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen
      window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I

      GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@
      DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+
    • wodeford
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
        --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Steven Proctor <sproctor@s...> wrote:
        > GR Auklandus wrote:
        > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D

        A photo of Gaius looking butch is in my Photo Album at
        http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/authentic_sca/vwp?.dir=/Jehanne%
        27s+Photos&.src=gr&.dnm=Gaius+Looking+Butch.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%
        3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/authentic_sca/lst%3f%
        26.dir=/Jehanne%2527s%2bPhotos%26.src=gr%26.view=t

        OK everyone, back on your heads.

        Jehanne
      • GR Auklandus
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
          --- Steven Proctor <sproctor@...> wrote:
          > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D
          I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!

          > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.
          >
          > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
          > deal with heraldic issues, no?
          Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds? Naaahhhhhh!)

          > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?
          >
          > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D
          > Ta
          >
          > Adhemar

          Gaius

          Yup. <GRIN>
        • marshamclean@rogers.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
            Awwwwww....

            > <evil grin> Now, some other heralds, even "the herald"s,
            > well...
            But, we LIKE Ahdemar! And he's (almost?) a "the herald."

            But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.

            > Madinia de la overwhelmed and procrastinating
            Yup. Me too. <whipcrack!> Back to work.

            Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?

            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
              --- Steven Proctor <sproctor@...> wrote:
              > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D
              I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!

              > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.
              >
              > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
              > deal with heraldic issues, no?
              Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds? Naaahhhhhh!)

              > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?
              >
              > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D
              > Ta
              >
              > Adhemar

              Gaius

              Yup. <GRIN>

            • Steven Proctor
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
                OOooooooo! Promise?!

                Ta

                Adhemar

                ...Have you minions call my minions...

                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002

                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
                    Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.

                    Gaius

                    --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                    > Call them what? Snookums?
                    >
                    > Madinia
                    > >
                    > > From: Steven Proctor <sproctor@...>
                    > > OOooooooo! Promise?!
                    >
                    > Ta
                    >
                    > Adhemar
                    >
                    > ...Have you minions call my minions...

                    <HR>

                    <tt>
                    OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR>
                    <BR>
                    Ta<BR>
                    <BR>
                    Adhemar<BR>
                    <BR>
                    ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
                    <BR>
                    >  Adhemar, you could be next...<BR>
                    ><BR>
                    > Madinia<BR>
                    ><BR>
                    > ><BR>
                    > > From: GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@...><BR>
                    > > Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR>
                    > > To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR>
                    > > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music<BR>
                    > Symposium<BR>
                    > ><BR>
                    > ><BR>
                    ><BR>
                    ><BR>

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR>

                    ADVERTISEMENT<BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    ><BR>
                    > > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR>
                    > I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR>
                    ><BR>
                    > > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.<BR>
                    > ><BR>
                    > > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to<BR>
                    ><BR>
                    > > deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR>
                    > Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR>
                    > Naaahhhhhh!)<BR>
                    ><BR>
                    > > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR>
                    > ><BR>
                    > > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR>
                    > > Ta<BR>
                    > ><BR>
                    > > Adhemar<BR>
                    ><BR>
                    > Gaius<BR>
                    ><BR>
                    > Yup. <GRIN><BR>
                    ><BR>
                    ><BR>
                    ><BR>
                    ><BR>
                    <BR>
                    --<BR>
                    Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen<BR>
                    window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I<BR>
                    started thinking: What if I get hit in this intersection, and, struck<BR>
                    with amnesia, I hobble to the edge of the highway, hungry and confused,<BR>
                    and am picked up by a lonely trucker headed for McDonald's and since I<BR>
                    have no memory, I've forgotten I hate McDonald's, so I hop in, and he -<BR>
                    just thankful for the company - figures I'm a middle aged housewife<BR>
                    looking for love in all the wrong places and he's got several of them?<BR>
                    <BR>
                    GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@<BR>
                    DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+<BR>
                    <BR>
                    <BR>
                    </tt>

                    <tt>
                    <BR>
                    </tt>

                    <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
                    href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.</tt>

                  • marshamclean@rogers.com
                    Message 9 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002

                      --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                      > Call them what?  Snookums?
                      >
                      > Madinia
                      > >
                      > > From: Steven Proctor <sproctor@...>
                      > > OOooooooo! Promise?!
                      >
                      > Ta
                      >
                      > Adhemar
                      >
                      > ...Have you minions call my minions...

                      <HR>

                      <tt>
                      OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR>
                      <BR>
                      Ta<BR>
                      <BR>
                      Adhemar<BR>
                      <BR>
                      ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
                      <BR>
                      &gt;&nbsp; Adhemar, you could be next...<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; Madinia<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; &gt; From: GR Auklandus &lt;vsct_caius@...&gt;<BR>
                      &gt; &gt; Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR>
                      &gt; &gt; To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR>
                      &gt; &gt; Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music<BR>
                      &gt; Symposium<BR>
                      &gt; &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; &gt;<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR>
                      &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
                      ADVERTISEMENT<BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR>
                      &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR>
                      &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
                      &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of<BR>
                      &gt; Service.--- Steven Proctor &lt;sproctor@...&gt; wrote:<BR>
                      &gt; &gt; Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR>
                      &gt; I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; &gt; &gt; But it does explain the &quot;heraldic issues&quot; thingie.<BR>
                      &gt; &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; &gt; With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; &gt; deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR>
                      &gt; Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR>
                      &gt; Naaahhhhhh!)<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; &gt; &gt; Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR>
                      &gt; &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; &gt; Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR>
                      &gt; &gt; Ta<BR>
                      &gt; &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; &gt; Adhemar<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; Gaius<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; Yup. &lt;GRIN&gt;<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR>
                      &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR>
                      &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
                      &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt;<BR>
                      &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.<BR>

                      Message 10 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
                        Ah. OK.

                        I'm real cute (tm).

                        But far away.

                        <GRIN>

                        Gaius

                        --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                        > <shrug> Depends how cute they are.
                        >
                        > Madinia
                        > >
                        > > From: GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@...>
                        > > Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.
                        >
                        > Gaius

                        <HR>

                        <tt>
                        Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.<BR>
                        <BR>
                        Gaius<BR>
                        <BR>
                        --- marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
                        href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a> <BR>
                        > <BR>
                        > <BR>
                        <HR><BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        <tt><BR>
                        OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        Ta<BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        Adhemar<BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        marshamclean@... wrote:<BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        &gt;&nbsp; Adhemar, you could be next...<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; Madinia<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt; From: GR Auklandus &lt;vsct_caius@...&gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt; Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt; To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt; Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and
                        Music<BR><BR>
                        &gt; Symposium<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
                        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR><BR>
                        &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
                        ADVERTISEMENT<BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>
                        &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR><BR>
                        &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR><BR>
                        &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of<BR><BR>
                        &gt; Service.--- Steven Proctor &lt;sproctor@...&gt;
                        wrote:<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt; Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR><BR>
                        &gt; I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt; &gt; But it does explain the &quot;heraldic issues&quot;
                        thingie.<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt; With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able
                        to<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt; deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR><BR>
                        &gt; Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR><BR>
                        &gt; Naaahhhhhh!)<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt; &gt; Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt; Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt; Ta<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; &gt; Adhemar<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; Gaius<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; Yup. &lt;GRIN&gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>
                        &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR><BR>
                        &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR><BR>
                        &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt;<BR><BR>
                        &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                        Service.<BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        --<BR><BR>
                        Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen<BR><BR>
                        window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I<BR><BR>
                        started thinking: What if I get hit in this intersection, and, struck<BR><BR>
                        with amnesia, I hobble to the edge of the highway, hungry and confused,<BR><BR>
                        and am picked up by a lonely trucker headed for McDonald's and since I<BR><BR>
                        have no memory, I've forgotten I hate McDonald's, so I hop in, and he -<BR><BR>
                        just thankful for the company - figures I'm a middle aged housewife<BR><BR>
                        looking for love in all the wrong places and he's got several of them?<BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@<BR><BR>
                        DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+<BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        </tt><BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        <tt><BR>
                        <BR><BR>
                        </tt><BR>
                        <BR>
                        <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a<BR>
                        href="<a
                        href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>">Yahoo!
                        Terms of Service</a>.</tt><BR>