Re: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music Symposium

  • GR Auklandus
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
      Awwwwww....

      > <evil grin> Now, some other heralds, even "the herald"s,
      > well...
      But, we LIKE Ahdemar! And he's (almost?) a "the herald."

      But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.

      > Madinia de la overwhelmed and procrastinating
      Yup. Me too. <whipcrack!> Back to work.

      Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?
    • Steven Proctor
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
        GR Auklandus wrote:

        > --- marshamclean@... wrote:
        > > <arches eyebrow> I like you.
        > Awwwwww....

        Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D

        > But, we LIKE Ahdemar! And he's (almost?) a "the herald."

        Not even almost, at this point. Brigantia is not to be me...

        > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.

        With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
        deal with heraldic issues, no?

        > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?

        Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D

        Ta

        Adhemar

        --
        Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen
        window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I

        GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@
        DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+
      • wodeford
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
          --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., Steven Proctor <sproctor@s...> wrote:
          > GR Auklandus wrote:
          > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D

          A photo of Gaius looking butch is in my Photo Album at
          http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/authentic_sca/vwp?.dir=/Jehanne%
          27s+Photos&.src=gr&.dnm=Gaius+Looking+Butch.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%
          3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/authentic_sca/lst%3f%
          26.dir=/Jehanne%2527s%2bPhotos%26.src=gr%26.view=t

          OK everyone, back on your heads.

          Jehanne
        • GR Auklandus
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
            --- Steven Proctor <sproctor@...> wrote:
            > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D
            I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!

            > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.
            >
            > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
            > deal with heraldic issues, no?
            Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds? Naaahhhhhh!)

            > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?
            >
            > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D
            > Ta
            >
            > Adhemar

            Gaius

            Yup. <GRIN>
          • marshamclean@rogers.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002

              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
                --- Steven Proctor <sproctor@...> wrote:
                > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D
                I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!

                > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.
                >
                > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to
                > deal with heraldic issues, no?
                Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds? Naaahhhhhh!)

                > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?
                >
                > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D
                > Ta
                >
                > Adhemar

                Gaius

                Yup. <GRIN>

              • Steven Proctor
                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
                  OOooooooo! Promise?!

                  Ta

                  Adhemar

                  ...Have you minions call my minions...

                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
                    OOooooooo! Promise?!

                    Message 9 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
                      Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.

                      Gaius

                      --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                      > Call them what? Snookums?
                      >
                      > Madinia
                      > >
                      > > From: Steven Proctor <sproctor@...>
                      > > OOooooooo! Promise?!
                      >
                      > Ta
                      >
                      > Adhemar
                      >
                      > ...Have you minions call my minions...

                      <HR>

                      <tt>
                      OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR>
                      <BR>
                      Ta<BR>
                      <BR>
                      Adhemar<BR>
                      <BR>
                      ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
                      <BR>
                      >  Adhemar, you could be next...<BR>
                      ><BR>
                      > Madinia<BR>
                      ><BR>
                      > ><BR>
                      > > From: GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@...><BR>
                      > > Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR>
                      > > To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR>
                      > > Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music<BR>
                      > Symposium<BR>
                      > ><BR>
                      > ><BR>
                      ><BR>
                      ><BR>

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR>

                      ADVERTISEMENT<BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      ><BR>
                      > > Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR>
                      > I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR>
                      ><BR>
                      > > > But it does explain the "heraldic issues" thingie.<BR>
                      > ><BR>
                      > > With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to<BR>
                      ><BR>
                      > > deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR>
                      > Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR>
                      > Naaahhhhhh!)<BR>
                      ><BR>
                      > > > Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR>
                      > ><BR>
                      > > Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR>
                      > > Ta<BR>
                      > ><BR>
                      > > Adhemar<BR>
                      ><BR>
                      > Gaius<BR>
                      ><BR>
                      > Yup. <GRIN><BR>
                      ><BR>
                      ><BR>
                      ><BR>
                      ><BR>
                      <BR>
                      --<BR>
                      Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen<BR>
                      window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I<BR>
                      started thinking: What if I get hit in this intersection, and, struck<BR>
                      with amnesia, I hobble to the edge of the highway, hungry and confused,<BR>
                      and am picked up by a lonely trucker headed for McDonald's and since I<BR>
                      have no memory, I've forgotten I hate McDonald's, so I hop in, and he -<BR>
                      just thankful for the company - figures I'm a middle aged housewife<BR>
                      looking for love in all the wrong places and he's got several of them?<BR>
                      <BR>
                      GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@<BR>
                      DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+<BR>
                      <BR>
                      <BR>
                      </tt>

                      <tt>
                      <BR>
                      </tt>

                      <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
                      href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.</tt>

                    • marshamclean@rogers.com
                      Message 10 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002

                        --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                        > Call them what?  Snookums?
                        >
                        > Madinia
                        > >
                        > > From: Steven Proctor <sproctor@...>
                        > > OOooooooo! Promise?!
                        >
                        > Ta
                        >
                        > Adhemar
                        >
                        > ...Have you minions call my minions...

                        <HR>

                        <tt>
                        OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR>
                        <BR>
                        Ta<BR>
                        <BR>
                        Adhemar<BR>
                        <BR>
                        ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
                        <BR>
                        &gt;&nbsp; Adhemar, you could be next...<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; Madinia<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; &gt; From: GR Auklandus &lt;vsct_caius@...&gt;<BR>
                        &gt; &gt; Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR>
                        &gt; &gt; To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR>
                        &gt; &gt; Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and Music<BR>
                        &gt; Symposium<BR>
                        &gt; &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; &gt;<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
                        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR>
                        &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
                        ADVERTISEMENT<BR>
                        <BR>
                        <BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR>
                        &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR>
                        &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
                        &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of<BR>
                        &gt; Service.--- Steven Proctor &lt;sproctor@...&gt; wrote:<BR>
                        &gt; &gt; Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR>
                        &gt; I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; &gt; &gt; But it does explain the &quot;heraldic issues&quot; thingie.<BR>
                        &gt; &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; &gt; With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able to<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; &gt; deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR>
                        &gt; Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR>
                        &gt; Naaahhhhhh!)<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; &gt; &gt; Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR>
                        &gt; &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; &gt; Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR>
                        &gt; &gt; Ta<BR>
                        &gt; &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; &gt; Adhemar<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; Gaius<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; Yup. &lt;GRIN&gt;<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR>
                        &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR>
                        &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
                        &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt;<BR>
                        &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.<BR>

                        Message 11 of 18 , Dec 3, 2002
                          Ah. OK.

                          I'm real cute (tm).

                          But far away.

                          <GRIN>

                          Gaius

                          --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                          > <shrug> Depends how cute they are.
                          >
                          > Madinia
                          > >
                          > > From: GR Auklandus <vsct_caius@...>
                          > > Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.
                          >
                          > Gaius

                          <HR>

                          <tt>
                          Huh. I thought "snookums" applied to peers. Not minions.<BR>
                          <BR>
                          Gaius<BR>
                          <BR>
                          --- marshamclean@... wrote:<BR>
                          href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a> <BR>
                          > <BR>
                          > <BR>
                          <HR><BR>
                          <BR>
                          <BR>
                          <tt><BR>
                          OOooooooo! Promise?!<BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          Ta<BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          Adhemar<BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          ...Have you minions call my minions...<BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          marshamclean@... wrote:<BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          &gt;&nbsp; Adhemar, you could be next...<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; Madinia<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt; From: GR Auklandus &lt;vsct_caius@...&gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt; Date: 2002/12/03 Tue PM 02:44:57 EST<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt; To: Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt; Subject: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Fw: Knowne World Dance and
                          Music<BR><BR>
                          &gt; Symposium<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
                          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor<BR><BR>
                          &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
                          ADVERTISEMENT<BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>
                          &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR><BR>
                          &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR><BR>
                          &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of<BR><BR>
                          &gt; Service.--- Steven Proctor &lt;sproctor@...&gt;
                          wrote:<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt; Cats like their toys, Gaius... be warned... :-D<BR><BR>
                          &gt; I've BEEN a cat toy before. I liked it!<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt; &gt; But it does explain the &quot;heraldic issues&quot;
                          thingie.<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt; With the number of clever heralds on this list, we should be able
                          to<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt; deal with heraldic issues, no?<BR><BR>
                          &gt; Maybe. You're assuming this is logical. (Illogical heralds?<BR><BR>
                          &gt; Naaahhhhhh!)<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt; &gt; Gaius de la have you seen the muffin man?<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt; Oh, yeah. You're SOOOO butch..... :-D<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt; Ta<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; &gt; Adhemar<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; Gaius<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; Yup. &lt;GRIN&gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; ----------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>
                          &gt; This is the Authentic SCA eGroup<BR><BR>
                          &gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR><BR>
                          &gt; authentic_SCA-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt;<BR><BR>
                          &gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                          Service.<BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          --<BR><BR>
                          Having opened my 40th birthday present from my husband - a kitchen<BR><BR>
                          window fan - and now on my way to the bakery to pick up my cake, I<BR><BR>
                          started thinking: What if I get hit in this intersection, and, struck<BR><BR>
                          with amnesia, I hobble to the edge of the highway, hungry and confused,<BR><BR>
                          and am picked up by a lonely trucker headed for McDonald's and since I<BR><BR>
                          have no memory, I've forgotten I hate McDonald's, so I hop in, and he -<BR><BR>
                          just thankful for the company - figures I'm a middle aged housewife<BR><BR>
                          looking for love in all the wrong places and he's got several of them?<BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          GH/TW$ d+@ s:++ a C+ W++ N++ K- w+ M- PS+ PE Y+ t- 5++ X R+@ tv- b+++@<BR><BR>
                          DI++ D G e h r* y*** y++ k++ !f X+<BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          </tt><BR>
                          <BR>
                          <BR>
                          <BR>
                          <BR>
                          <BR>
                          <tt><BR>
                          <BR><BR>
                          </tt><BR>
                          <BR>
                          <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a<BR>
                          href="<a
                          href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>">Yahoo!
                          Terms of Service</a>.</tt><BR>