Re: [Authentic_SCA] East Kingdom gets some good press

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002

      >Gaius de la I'm in for it now!

      GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

      Despina de la I am busy, silly snookums
    • GR Auklandus
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
        --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:

        > >Gaius de la I'm in for it now!
        >
        > GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
        Ooooh. She GRRRR'd at me!

        > Despina de la I am busy, silly snookums
        Uh-huh. But not to busy to look up an article on a Kingdom not your own, eh?

        Snookums? Muffin?

        HEY! How'm I gonna keep my rough manly demeanor if you-all keep calling me names like
        that?

        Gaius de la I am SO manly and ruff!
      • marshamclean@rogers.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
          --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:

          > >Gaius de la I'm in for it now!
          >
          > GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
          Ooooh. She GRRRR'd at me!

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
            At 03:06 PM 12/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
            >"Gaius de la I am SO manly and ruff!"

            I believe I may become ill now......

            Despina de la wants to go home
          • GR Auklandus
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
              --- marshamclean@... wrote:
              > "Gaius de la I am SO manly and ruff!"
              >
              > Oh, YES. Your Stud Muffin-tude! What ever you say, pookie.
              >
              > Madinia de la way far away and safe!
              That's more like it... wait a minute. "Pookie?"

              Sigh.

              <GRIN>

              Gaius