Re: [Authentic_SCA] East Kingdom gets some good press

  • GR Auklandus
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
      HEY! I thought you were busy!

      Back to work, woman!

      <GRIN>

      Gaius de la I'm in for it now!

      --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:

      > >>http://www.app.com/onthescene/story/0,21022,644694,00.html

    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002

        >Gaius de la I'm in for it now!

        GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

        Despina de la I am busy, silly snookums
      • GR Auklandus
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
          --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:

          > >Gaius de la I'm in for it now!
          >
          > GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
          Ooooh. She GRRRR'd at me!

          > Despina de la I am busy, silly snookums
          Uh-huh. But not to busy to look up an article on a Kingdom not your own, eh?

          Snookums? Muffin?

          HEY! How'm I gonna keep my rough manly demeanor if you-all keep calling me names like
          that?

          Gaius de la I am SO manly and ruff!
        • marshamclean@rogers.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
            --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:

            > >Gaius de la I'm in for it now!
            >
            > GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
            Ooooh. She GRRRR'd at me!

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
              At 03:06 PM 12/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
              >"Gaius de la I am SO manly and ruff!"

              I believe I may become ill now......

              Despina de la wants to go home
            • GR Auklandus
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
                --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                > "Gaius de la I am SO manly and ruff!"
                >
                > Oh, YES. Your Stud Muffin-tude! What ever you say, pookie.
                >
                > Madinia de la way far away and safe!
                That's more like it... wait a minute. "Pookie?"

                Sigh.

                <GRIN>

                Gaius