East Kingdom gets some good press

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
    • GR Auklandus
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
        HEY! I thought you were busy!

        Back to work, woman!

        <GRIN>

        Gaius de la I'm in for it now!

        --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:

        > >>http://www.app.com/onthescene/story/0,21022,644694,00.html

      • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002

          >Gaius de la I'm in for it now!

          GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

          Despina de la I am busy, silly snookums
        • GR Auklandus
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
            --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:

            > >Gaius de la I'm in for it now!
            >
            > GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
            Ooooh. She GRRRR'd at me!

            > Despina de la I am busy, silly snookums
            Uh-huh. But not to busy to look up an article on a Kingdom not your own, eh?

            Snookums? Muffin?

            HEY! How'm I gonna keep my rough manly demeanor if you-all keep calling me names like
            that?

            Gaius de la I am SO manly and ruff!
          • marshamclean@rogers.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
              --- "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@...> wrote:

              > >Gaius de la I'm in for it now!
              >
              > GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
              Ooooh. She GRRRR'd at me!

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
                At 03:06 PM 12/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
                >"Gaius de la I am SO manly and ruff!"

                I believe I may become ill now......

                Despina de la wants to go home
              • GR Auklandus
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
                  --- marshamclean@... wrote:
                  > "Gaius de la I am SO manly and ruff!"
                  >
                  > Oh, YES. Your Stud Muffin-tude! What ever you say, pookie.
                  >
                  > Madinia de la way far away and safe!
                  That's more like it... wait a minute. "Pookie?"

                  Sigh.

                  <GRIN>

                  Gaius