RE: [Authentic_SCA] ISO knitting help

  • Talia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      Take the end of the yarn, thread it through the loops that are still on the
      spool (usually four or six, depending on how many pegs you've got on the
      spool). Then simply slip the loops off the pegs, and gently tug on the end
      of the yarn to snug the whole thing down. Voila.

      Talia, who once made an entire throw-rug of that stuff as a kid...