RE: [Authentic_SCA] hairdressing

  • Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albiz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2002
      I know that egg whites were used in period, but I have no idea where the period documentation for that is.  I would suggest asking this on the courtesan list also....

      Apollonia

      Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
      Kingdom of Atlantia
      www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

      **Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.**