Re: Pflatzgrafen Dorothea Sabina von Nuremberg

  • ladymorwenna
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2002
      > Though I would still love if anyone has actually visited the museum,
      > seen the piece and has other pictures of it to email or somehow (I'd
      > pay for the copies and shipping) get me copies of good pictures.
      > *grin*
      >
      > Smiles,
      > Despina de la only a little obsessed

      Have you tried contacting the museum? You might be able to buy
      photographs, if they have them in their picture library.

      --Morwenna
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2002
        At 03:03 PM 11/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >Have you tried contacting the museum? You might be able to buy
        >photographs, if they have them in their picture library.

        Some days, friends hold my brain for me in trust. When I need it, they
        bring it out, show it to me, allow me to use it and then take it back for
        safekeeping. Thank you, Morwenna, for allowing me a glimpse of the brain I
        haven't seen in so long. *grin*

        Smiles,
        Despina de la should have thought of that, considering how many people
        she's told to do the same thing in the last week for other stuff
      • marshamclean@rogers.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 1, 2002
          > I'll look.  *grin*  Better than nothing.  I'd really like some clear
          shots
          > though... anyone..... Buhler?
          >
          > Smiles,
          > Despina

          Despina,

          Is this the web page you were looking for?
          pictures: http://www.marquise.de/en/1600/nat/n1.shtml

          Morwenna