Re: [Authentic_SCA] Pflatzgrafen Dorothea Sabina von Nuremberg

  • ladymorwenna
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2002
      > I'll look. *grin* Better than nothing. I'd really like some clear
      shots
      > though... anyone..... Buhler?
      >
      > Smiles,
      > Despina

      Despina,

      Is this the web page you were looking for?
      pictures: http://www.marquise.de/en/1600/nat/n1.shtml

      Morwenna
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2002

        >Despina,
        >
        >Is this the web page you were looking for?
        >pictures:
        ><http://www.marquise.de/en/1600/nat/n1.shtml>http://www.marquise.de/en/1600/nat/n1.shtml
        ><http://www.marquise.de/en/1600/nat/index.shtml>http://www.marquise.de/en/1600/nat/index.shtml

        yessssss, my precious, yessssssssssss

        *grin*

        Though I would still love if anyone has actually visited the museum, seen
        the piece and has other pictures of it to email or somehow (I'd pay for the
        copies and shipping) get me copies of good pictures. *grin*

        Smiles,
        Despina de la only a little obsessed
      • ladymorwenna
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 1, 2002
          > Though I would still love if anyone has actually visited the museum,
          > seen the piece and has other pictures of it to email or somehow (I'd
          > pay for the copies and shipping) get me copies of good pictures.
          > *grin*
          >
          > Smiles,
          > Despina de la only a little obsessed

          Have you tried contacting the museum? You might be able to buy
          photographs, if they have them in their picture library.

          --Morwenna
        • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 1, 2002
            At 03:03 PM 11/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
            >Have you tried contacting the museum? You might be able to buy
            >photographs, if they have them in their picture library.

            Some days, friends hold my brain for me in trust. When I need it, they
            bring it out, show it to me, allow me to use it and then take it back for
            safekeeping. Thank you, Morwenna, for allowing me a glimpse of the brain I
            haven't seen in so long. *grin*

            Smiles,
            Despina de la should have thought of that, considering how many people
            she's told to do the same thing in the last week for other stuff
          • marshamclean@rogers.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 1, 2002