Re: [AE] bisket bread recipe

  • Kirrily Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2002
      On another list, a discussion of my bisket bread recipe ended up
      pointing out that I had made a small mistake in the recipe. It should be
      2 1/2 cups of flour, 1 1/2 cups of sugar ... I think I made a
      transposition error late at night when working on my docs before Pent or
      something. The weights quoted are correct, however... just the cup
      equivalents are wrong.

      The correct quantities are now up on my website.

      Sorry if I confused anyone.

      Yours,

      Katherine

      katherine@... http://infotrope.net/sca/