1760's corset

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2002
      Yes, I know this is out of period, but I thought you guys might like
      a look at this, given the discussion of the effigy corset and such
      like.

      Can anyone forward it onto Drea and Kass?

      I don't have their email addresses.

      Lisa

      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=970465175
    • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2002

        >Can anyone forward it onto Drea and Kass?

        forwarded. I like it! *grin* Thanks for sharing....

        Smiles,
        Despina
      • marshamclean@rogers.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 24, 2002
            --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., <marshamclean@r...> wrote:
            > Wow, that's drooly. And the photos are perfect. I'm impressed
            that the eyelets are worse than mine, yet have held up well. I love
            seeing the stitching.

            > Thanks for posting!
            >
            > Madinia

            You're welcome.

            the sellers other auction is a jacket thingy of the same period.

            Lisa