The many temptations for Bogdan and Despina

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      We love seafood. We love lobster. We adore crab. We devour clams. (We
      also like fresh wild game - deer, elk, etc. - fowl of nearly every type,
      and domestic pig and cow and vegetables; which reminds me, I need to buy
      some squash today for dinner......)

      We are also grateful for the many people we call friends who have never met
      us in person but are willing to open their homes and hearts to us. On the
      current time schedule and lack of funding our vacations for the next year
      are going to be limited. We are quite willing, however, to fantasize about
      when we can come and visit people on both coasts, and the people and places
      between.

      Bogdan and I've been freshwater clamming and it's a very fun activity! I'm
      sure that it's very different on the big water. A day of clamming,
      crabbing, and lobstering with an evening on the beach cooking them sounds
      like heaven at the moment.

      So, right now, trust me, we may be land locked, but in our minds, we're on
      that boat or sitting on the beach, devouring something yummy - or preparing
      to! *grin*

      Smiles,
      Despina de la do I have to stay in the office the rest of the day?

      The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the
      right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
      --Dorothy Nevell