Re: crabs-cont.

  • Lobsang Namhla
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 1, 2002
      OH! Forgot - bring your weapon of choice, and we can sit on the
      front porch and shoot deer and elk. And if the garden is still
      in, first dibs on fresh organic veggies.

      Namhla

      who really needs to can some more stuff (garden *still*
      overflowing!!). And dry apples, plums, raisins, herbs, etc.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Lobsang Namhla
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 1, 2002
        --- marshamclean@... wrote:
        > Mmm. I got crabs from Aed of Avigdor my first
        > Pennsic(Maryland crabs to eat, oh ye of the gutter).
        > Unforgettable. Learnt to eat a crab, the whole thing. Anyone
        > know what the spice powder he added might'a been? Good stuff!
        >
        > Madinia

        Probably Old Bay seasoning. Comes in a yellow rectangle can.
        Spice of choice for all my Maryland friends. Really good added
        to spagetti sauce as well. Nice little Zing.

        Namhla

        http://sbc.yahoo.com