Re: [Authentic_SCA] Congrats to Brangwayna

  • bronwynmgn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      In a message dated 9/30/2002 12:05:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Congratulations indeed. The lovely kneeler used in Eastern Court is
      covered with her embroidery. How appropriate that she would have used
      it to receive this award. : )

      Actually, no, I didn't.  As of Saturday, we weren't quite sure what happened, but the kneeler was removed from the stage sometime between Last Court and First Court, and could not be found for First Court, where I received the award.  I honestly don't know if they found it on site.  I vaguely remember noticing someone carrying it out of the hall, but I don't remember who or really even when, although I know it was there for Last Court.
      I am keeping my fingers crossed that it's been located and is safe...

      Brangwayna Morgan

      PS I'm glad you like it :-)