Bibliophiles...

  • Dianne and Greg Stucki
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2002
      I live directly behind a shopping center that has fallen on...hard times. Most of it has been empty for some time. It's filling back up now, with an Old Navy (big whoop), a Linens n Things ( more big whoop)...but there is a rumor that it's going to have a Barnes and Noble!! This is the same place that had the JAF I used to shop at--a lousy store, but marginally better than WalMart. And if my DH thinks I spent a lot of money at JAF, oh, boy , oh boy, is he in for an eye opener! Whee!

      Laurensa

      happy dancing...so many books, so little time
      Next to acquiring good friends, the best acquisition is that of good books.