KWCS - crash space

  • Alexis Abarria
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Greetings,

      The Known World Costume Symposium is being held Sept 7th (this Saturday) in
      Grand Rapids, MI. I live ~45 minutes from site and will be attending.

      Anyone wishing crash space can contact me. I have a futon that opens up
      into a bed and a cot, plus plenty of floor space. I also share a house w/ a
      Siamese cat (allergen alert). My house is a no smoking zone. My library is
      open for browsing.

      Yis,
      Lady Cassandra of Glastonbury