Pleased to announce

  • marshamclean@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
      LOL

      It's one of the entries from this years Bulwer-Lytton contest, the which
      more information can be had about at:

      http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/

      Ta

      Adhemar

      sunshinegirl wrote:

      >  Ok, where is this from.   And is there more???
      >
      > melandra
      >
      > From: "Steven Proctor" <sproctor@...>
      >
      > > "If I may beg your pardon, my dear lady, I happened to catch your
      > eye
      > > from across the room and I was entranced by the beauty therein, the
      > pure
      > > and unveiled light of honesty flashing bravely at me, the sweet
      > coyness
      > > couched in the depths of your green iris like a dolphin in the sea,
      > the
      > > smooth marble of your soul in my hand which drew me hither to you,"
      > said
      > > the dark stranger, returning the glass orb to his hostess, who
      > > gratefully popped it back in place with a soft sucking sound.
      > >

      >                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.
      It is by the beans of Java that the thoughts acquire speed,
      the hands acquire the shakes; the shakes become a warning.
      It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.

    • Apollonia Margherita
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
        Ooooooo, sounds so cute!

        Apollonia
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
          Congratulations to all concerned! We have four now, and can certainly
          attest that things calm down (for a moment - just long enough for them to
          discover 'kitty tag', cat races, and other fun things to do together).

          Gerita
        • marshamclean@rogers.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
              Ah, the little one is currently missing.  Came back from Coke run to find him (well, not find him) vanished.  Glatisant, senior cat, swears she hasn't eaten him, so he must have found soe safe and tiny place to nap.  Wretch was certainly up all night burrowing into my hair whenever I got to sleep.  Another reinforcement of his name is that the bottom of the side rails on my bed are 18" off the ground.  He would fling himself up at the covers and, after bouncing off a time or two, would climb up to attack me.  All night.

              Madinia, yawn