Re: Re: [Authentic_SCA] forsoothly?

  • marshamclean@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
      At 05:51 PM 07/26/2002 -0400, you wrote:
      >Madinia asked Roderic:
      > > Hi!  I'd love the chance to talk to you about this.  I've wanted to
      > speak p=
      > > roper Eliazbethan for a long time, but being able to do it only
      > mediocrily =
      > > (SP??!) has stopped me.  I am a good mimic and pick up accents
      > well.  Perha=
      > > ps we could spent a bit of time together on this subject at Pennsic?
      >
      >Oh, count me in too!
      >
      >Yours,
      >
      >Katherine

      Sorry for the delay in reply- Pennsic prep and all that.  Sure, you're both
      welcome to come over.  My camp is the Company of the White Rose, in B08,
      right by the fencing Grimms on the battlefield.  First week is better,
      things get insane war week, between running the guns and my Lady is getting
      her Pel at EK court.
      What I do is very definitely Northern English.  London or Midlands is
      different.  Very broad, nasal, and clipped consonants

      Roderic Hawkyns
      Master Gunner

      Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl