sheepses

  • Carolle M Cox
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      Oogie?? do you have any Merinos or Ramboullets??? Our local Living History
      Museum just suffered the loss of all but one of their flock as a result of a
      dog attack. Some of us are trying to find a new 'flock' for them . . . . .

      Gerita

      What is outside yourself does not convey much worth; clothes do not make the
      man, the saddle not the horse.
      - Angelius Silesius
    • Jennifer Hill
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
        I don't think Oogie has either of those breeds. Where are you? One of my
        good friends has Rambouillets. Gwen
        .

        > Gerita
        >

        > What is outside yourself does not convey much worth; clothes do not make
        the
        > man, the saddle not the horse.
        > - Angelius Silesius

      • Carolle M Cox