Re: Despina's newest scrollwork

  • justme_cece
    Message 1 of 169 , Aug 1, 2002
      You're welcome, on both counts!

      Whenever someone mentions *anything*, the first thought that comes
      to my mind is "I wonder if I can find it online?", hence the
      obnoxiously huge pile of bookmarks occupying my computer :o)

      Kateryna

      --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil"

    • Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com
      Message 169 of 169 , Aug 2, 2006
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Authentic_SCA
        group.

        File : /book reviews.doc
        Uploaded by : aheilvei <amyheilveil@...>
        Description : Calligraphy and Illumination book reviews

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        aheilvei <amyheilveil@...>